0
ANDRIOD TRICKS TEST BY SHERAZ
Posted by Ahmad Sheraz
on
22:29
in
trickss
hy friendss i am sheraz
Today I will
share some Cool
Hidden Android
Secret Codes
that will help
you to know more about
your Android
smartphone and
will ease up
your Different
tasks Hidden Android
Secret Codes
*#*#778O#*#* = Factory Data
Reset
*#* #I472365# *#* = Quick
GPS
Test
*#*#0673#*#*
OR *#*#0289#
*#* = Audio Test
*#*#2664#*#* = Touch
Screen
Test
#’#
273283*255*6
63282*#*#* =
Backup Media Files
*#*#0283#*#*
= Packet
Loopback Test
*2767*3855# =
Reinstalls The Phones
Firmware &
Format Your
Phone
*#*#232339#
*#* OR *#*# 526#*#* =
WireIess Lan
Test
*#*# 1575#*#*
= Different GPS
Test *#*#4636#*#*‘
= Complete
Information
About your
Phone
*#*#2663#*#* = Touch
Screen
Version
*#*#232337#
*# = Displays
bluetooth
Device Address *#*#
4986*2650468#
*#* = PDA,
Phone.
Hardware, RF
Call Date *#*#44336#*#
* = Displays
Build Time
*#06# =
Displays IMEI
Number *#*#8255#*#*
= Google Talk
Service
Monitoring
*#* #I I I I#*#* | *‘#*#2222#
*#*
= FTA Software
Version FTA |
Hardware \/
ersion
*#*#3264#*#* = Rom version
*#*#23233I# ‘*#* = bluetooth
Test
*#*# 1234#’#’ =
PDA and Phone
Firmware Info
*#*#0*#*#*= LCD Display Test
*#*#0842#*#*
Vibration and
Backlight Test
*#*#0588#*#*
= Proximity Sensor Test
*#*#232338#
*#* = Wi-Fi Mac
Address
*#*#7262626#
*#*= Field Test *#*#
34971539#*#*
= Camera
Update
*#*#
Today I will
share some Cool
Hidden Android
Secret Codes
that will help
you to know more about
your Android
smartphone and
will ease up
your Different
tasks Hidden Android
Secret Codes
*#*#778O#*#* = Factory Data
Reset
*#* #I472365# *#* = Quick
GPS
Test
*#*#0673#*#*
OR *#*#0289#
*#* = Audio Test
*#*#2664#*#* = Touch
Screen
Test
#’#
273283*255*6
63282*#*#* =
Backup Media Files
*#*#0283#*#*
= Packet
Loopback Test
*2767*3855# =
Reinstalls The Phones
Firmware &
Format Your
Phone
*#*#232339#
*#* OR *#*# 526#*#* =
WireIess Lan
Test
*#*# 1575#*#*
= Different GPS
Test *#*#4636#*#*‘
= Complete
Information
About your
Phone
*#*#2663#*#* = Touch
Screen
Version
*#*#232337#
*# = Displays
bluetooth
Device Address *#*#
4986*2650468#
*#* = PDA,
Phone.
Hardware, RF
Call Date *#*#44336#*#
* = Displays
Build Time
*#06# =
Displays IMEI
Number *#*#8255#*#*
= Google Talk
Service
Monitoring
*#* #I I I I#*#* | *‘#*#2222#
*#*
= FTA Software
Version FTA |
Hardware \/
ersion
*#*#3264#*#* = Rom version
*#*#23233I# ‘*#* = bluetooth
Test
*#*# 1234#’#’ =
PDA and Phone
Firmware Info
*#*#0*#*#*= LCD Display Test
*#*#0842#*#*
Vibration and
Backlight Test
*#*#0588#*#*
= Proximity Sensor Test
*#*#232338#
*#* = Wi-Fi Mac
Address
*#*#7262626#
*#*= Field Test *#*#
34971539#*#*
= Camera
Update
*#*#
19732840#*#* = Enable Testhttps://www.facebook.com/open.life333

Post a Comment